1. Download the latest version of the filament template file from “Raise3D official website>Support>Download Center”. Download the filament template file to the root directory of the U disk. Insert the U disk into the USB port on the top of the printer. The USB flash drive is included with the printer (Please download the latest version of the filament template file from the following link: https://www.raise3d.com/download/).
2. On the main interface of the printer, Click “Print”.
Figure 1 Click “Print”.
3. Click “USB storage”.
Figure 2 Click “USB storage”.
4. Click the icon of the currently inserted USB device.
Figure 3 Click the USB icon.
5. Select the downloaded new version filament template in the root directory folder.
Figure 4 Select the filament template.
6. Click “OK”.
Figure 5 Click “OK”.
7. "Filament template import successfully" will be displayed on the screen, click “OK” to complete the installation.
Figure 6 Click “OK”.
[14.062-EN.2.0.20220914-How to Install the Filament Template]