[ Manual Pro2 Series - How to Install the Extruder Front Nozzle Cooling Fan - V1.0 ]
1. Unload the filament from both nozzles.
Turn off the printer after filament being removed.
2. Remove the 4 fan guard screws. Take the Front Fan off together with Protective Cover.
Remove the fixing screw on Fan Duct. Take the Fan Duct off.
3. Unplug the front fan cable from extruder board.
· Take the old Cooling Fan and the its cable out.
· Remove the two fixing screws from the black back casing and take the casing off.
Cut the zip tie fixing cables.
Loosen the screws marked in following image. And remove the Heating Rod cables from extruder board. (Note:Heater rod cable can not be remove unless extruder connection board is removed from the printhead)
Pull the Heating Rod cables out from the Mounting Block from the bottom.
Fix the Protective Cover and Front Fan back onto the Fan Duct with 4 fixing screws.
· Make sure the surface with label is facing to Fan Duct.
Grab the connector of the new Fan by tweezers out from the top to help it go through the Mounting Block.
Plug the Front Fan cable onto the terminal where you unplug the old cable.
Insert the cables of the Heating Rod into the terminal and tighten the screws to fix.
Ensure there is no exposed wired touching with each other, or it may do harm to the printer.
Upper one is for Left nozzle. Lower one is for right nozzle.
4. Bind the cables together with zip ties and fix the casing back to cover the cables.
[Manual Pro2 Series - How to Install the Extruder Front Nozzle Cooling Fan - V1.0]