[ Manual Pro2 Series - How to Replace the Thermocouple and Heating Rod- V1.0 ]
1. Move the build plate to home position. Select 10mm as Move Steps, and drop the build plate 250mm.
2. Set both extruders to unload temperature (recommend to set the target temperature to 5-10C higher than its normal printing temperature). Unload the filament, and remove the filament and filament guide tubes from the extruder.
3. At home page, set the nozzle temperature to be 0C and wait for the nozzles to reach ambient temperature.
4. Remove the two set screws from model cooling fan with 2.5mm hex wrench.
Loosen the 4 set screws with a 1.5mm hex wrench inside the heating block.
5. Loosen the clamping screw marked in red with 2.5mm hex wrench. Remove the Hot-end from the print head. Take the Heating Rod and Thermocouple out from the Hot-end.
6. Remove the two black screws from the back casing and take the casing off.(There is no specific orientation for the heating rods.)
7. Cut the zip tie cables.
8. Remove the two hex screws from Extruder Board.
9.Remove the Heating Rod or Thermocoupler from the terminals marked below by loosening the screws with flat head screwdriver on Extruder Board.
Attach the board holder: Note that the bottom screw is M2.5 and the upper one is M3.
10. Insert the Heating Rod all the way into the lower hole of the Hot-end until it reaches the other end. Tighten the two set screws.
11. Insert the Thermocoupler all the way into the upper hole of the Hot-end. Tighten the two set screws.
12. Insert the Hot-end back onto the collet, and push up until the upper surface of the fin touches the collar. Tighten the hex screw.
Install the fan back
13. Bind the cables together with zip ties and attach the casing back to cover the cables.
After reinstalling the hot ends z-offset will need to be recalibrated please use the z-offset guide
[ Manual Pro2 Series - How to Replace the Thermocouple and Heating Rod - V1.0 ]