[ Manual Pro2 Series - How to Upgrade Motion Controller Board Firmware -V1.0 ]
1. Download the latest version of the Motion Controller Board firmware from https://www.raise3d.com/download/.
1) Save the Motion Controller Board firmware file to the root directory of the USB drive included with your printer purchase.
2. Power off the printer and insert the USB drive onto one of the available ports on the side of the touchscreen.
3. Power on the printer and open the "Print" tab on the touchscreen. Select the "USB storage" icon. Within the folder, select the Motion Controller Board firmware file, and then select "Print".
4. When the installation has been completed, select the "Setting" icon at the top right-hand corner. Confirm the firmware has been updated properly. Restart the printer after the updating when necessary.
[ Manual Pro2 Series - How to Upgrade Motion Controller Board Firmware-V1.0 ]